Our speech therapists have experience evaluating and treating pediatric clients in areas that include but not limited to the following:
- Expressive/receptive language disorders
- Childhood apraxia of speech
- Oral motor disorder
- Phonological/articulation disorder
- Social language disorder
- Augmentative and alternative communication (AAC)
- Auditory processing disorder
- Feeding disorders
- Myofunctional therapy
Our Speech Therapists have specialized training in Sarah Rosenfeld-Johnson’s Talk Tools Protocol, a muscle based approach to improving feeding and speech sound production.
They also have specialized training in the use of augmentative communication devices including DynaVox, eye gaze systems, PECS, sign language, and PROMPT.